IP Telephony or VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is the transmission of voice calls over a data network. VOIP also converts packet-switched connections to exchange voice, fax, and other forms of information as DATA that have traditionally been carried over the dedicated circuit-switched. At the receiving end the signal gets converted back to voice. The basic telephone functions between traditional voice and VOIP are identical.
- Additional features of VoIP deployment include:
- Reduced cost of business expansion
- Reduced communication costs
- Reduced travel costs between locations.
- A reliable and scalable collaboration infrastructure
- No Cost for Additions, Relocations & Changes
- Phone number & features follow phone
- Can be moved to any port on the LAN
- New phones can dynamically obtain an extension and configuration
Today, Desktop, mobility devices and cloud are changing the way we look at video conferencing services. Such services should be withinthe reach of every individual in an enterprise to connect and collaborate-anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Our solutions allow organizations of any size use video for more productive and faster collaboration and communication and to have a content sharing experience over any IP networks. Our solutionsallow you to conduct point-to-point or multi party HD video conferencing with just a click of mouse.
Enterprises are looking ways to have a secure, responsive, robust and a user friendly workspaceoperations. This is making them think on the lines of providing an effective environment for adistribute workforce. There is a constant need to break down the barriers of inefficient communication and ensure seamless collaboration. In addition to e-mail, a full-featured access to messaging services is the need of the hour to save both time and finance.
We can help you build, operate and manage services on email and collaboration platforms like Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Cisco Spark and Cisco Webex.